Terms and Conditions
Welcome to procrackhub.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the procrackhub.com Website, located at https://procrackhub.com/. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Only continue to use procrackhub.com if you agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person logged on to this website and compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client most appropriately for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of pk. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and they or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, procrackhub.com and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on procrackhub.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from procrackhub.com for personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from procrackhub.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from procrackhub.com
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from procrackhub.com
- Redistribute content from procrackhub.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date 01 January 2023. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. procrackhub.com does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of procrackhub.com.com, its agents, and affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, procrackhub.com shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and suffered due to any use of and posting of and appearance of the Comments on this website.
procrackhub.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation, copyright, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
As a result, you grant procrackhub.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information so long as the link:
- It is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products & services within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations, commonly known as consumer and business information sources: community sites, associations, or other groups representing charities. Online directory distributors internet portals. Accounting, law, consulting firms, educational institutions, and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of procrackhub.com.
- The link is if you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to procrackhub.com. Please include:
- Your name.
- Your organization name.
- Contact information, as well as the URL of your site.
- A list of any URLs you intend to link to our website.
- The URLs on our site to which you would like to link. You can wait 2/3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the procrackhub.com logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter our website’s visual presentation or appearance.
We shall not be held responsible for any content on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims raised on your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any link to any linked site. You approve immediately removing all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy anytime. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find offensive links on our website, you can contact and inform us anytime. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We need to ensure that the information on this website is correct, warrant its completeness or accuracy, or promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Modify any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.